We’re currently looking to fill the following Anatomy Content Lead roles:
- Head and Neck Anatomy Lead
- Upper Limb Anatomy Lead
- Anatomy of the Back Lead
- Thoracic Anatomy Lead
- Abdominal Anatomy Lead
- Lower Limb Anatomy Lead
We’re looking to expand our anatomy content to cover all of the key topics medical students are expected to understand. Each article will need to provide a succint overview of the relevant topic and we have produced some guidelines to assist with formatting articles
We also have some example articles, to give you an idea of what we’re looking for.
As the content lead for a anatomy section, you would be responsible for:
- Helping to decide what topics are most important to cover (we have listed topics other students have requested here).
- Writing high-quality summaries of key topics.
The role is highly flexible, so the amount of time you dedicate to this role would be up to you. However, we would expect a minimum of 3 articles a year for this role. If you’d rather not commit to writing a minimum number of articles in this role, you can still review our Editor’s list and submit a pitch to cover a specific topic.
- The opportunity to deliver free medical education on a global scale and demonstrate your leadership skills.
- A digital certificate for every piece published (useful as evidence of teaching).
- A letter of recommendation for interviews/applications.
- Payment on a per article basis (variable depending on your current career stage).
Get in touch via this form.