- Cellular Components Lead
- Cellular Processes Lead
We’re looking to expand our Physiology content to cover all of the key topics medical students are expected to understand.Each article will need to provide a succint overview of the relevant topic and we have produced some guidelines to assist with writing articles.
As the content lead for a surgical section, you would be responsible for:
- Helping to decide what topics are most important to cover (we have listed some topics other students have requested here).
- Writing high-quality summaries of key topics.
The role is highly flexible, so the amount of time you dedicate to this role would be up to you. However, we would expect a minimum of 3 articles a year for this role. If you’d rather not commit to writing a minimum number of articles in this role, you can still review our Editor’s list and submit a pitch to cover a specific topic.
- The opportunity to deliver free medical education on a global scale and demonstrate your leadership skills.
- A digital certificate for every piece published (useful as evidence of teaching).
- A letter of recommendation for interviews/applications.
- Payment on a per article basis (variable depending on your current career stage).
Get in touch via this form.